Friday, June 26, 2015

Good Report Cards

Daichi and Mika both did really well on their report cards. I am happy with their grades (A's and B's). So, I guess that means I can go ahead and plan the end of the year trip for us!! My older sister Mari and her two kids Aki and Shunki won't be coming this year to visit us from Japan. They will come next year! So, I'll have to save up some money so that when they come next year, we can have a fun time and go somewhere!!

Pretty sure we'll go to Marineland Niagara Falls, ON. I've never been! I've been to lots of places in California where we used to live (Universal Studios, Hollywood, Sea World San Diego, Disneyland, California Adventure, Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific, Los Angeles Zoo, etc.,..) but haven't been to Marineland and i'm looking forward to it!

Mika will be in grade 4 next year in Mrs. Long's class and Daichi will have Mrs. Summers again in grade 5. Emi will be in school end of next year (JK)!!

Good job guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment