Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Norfolk County Fair, Simcoe here we come!

My husband Manny picked up our county fair tickets last night at Roulston's in Simcoe,On.  He also got two ride all day passes (bracelet) for Daichi and Mika. You end up saving money instead of buying all the ride tickets at the booth. Kids are excited for Friday (PA day). Pretty sure Emi will be able to go by then as well.

It's actually a PA day today. I had no idea and we were waiting outside by the bus stop this morning for our bus driver Linda. A nice lady drove by and stopped to tell us that there's no school because of the fair today. The kids and I were surprised and when we went inside the house, my mom actually reminded me that this happened last year on the opening day of the fair. Maybe I'll learn for next year? hehe..

I think my dad will also go with us. I really want my mom to come, but she said she might have to be home to feed our little chicks that we have (changing up our chicken flock).

I'm going to be taking pictures at the fair and I will post some pictures for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment