Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy Anniversary

November 5 is my husband Manny and I wedding anniversary. We will be married for 12 years! I still can't believe that sometimes, but then somedays I really can! We got married November 5, 2001 in Las Vegas, Nevada. No, it wasn't at a drive thru:P We got married at Candlelight Chapel and it was very quick and I felt kinda nervous and it was very strange to me really. I didn't even know about "Vegas quickie weddings" and well, it did happen quick and I was kinda scared. I wasn't sure if Manny and I would really last. He was always really good to me, but we had issues like our culture backgrounds and our big age gap of 10 years! I was always hoping and wanting to overcome those, but I just hoped that they wouldn't be too much for us. We're still together after 12 years of marriage and three kids, so we must be strong enough:)

I really don't mind what we do that day of our anniversary, as long as we can have some time to talk and laugh. I am very lucky to have a good husband and who is such a good father.

No comments:

Post a Comment