Thursday, August 6, 2015

back to school!

Summer's almost gone, and soon the kids will be going back to school?! The summer just flew by and fall will be coming! I've gotta do the kids back to school shopping next week. I'm planning on visiting my good friend Sharlene in Milton next weekend. She's inviting us all down to her house for lunch get together! I am really excited about that! So, before heading down there I need to get all the things for Daichi and Mika! They need new clothes, shoes, lunch bags, cups, pens/pencils, binders, gluesticks, paper, erasers, etc.,..

We are planning on getting a rental as our van is getting old and we're still on the look out for another vehicle. I like the SUV size, but my husband thinks another van type is more practical for us.  We definitely could use the space.

Daichi will be grade 5 and Mika grade 4.  I have to check their bus schedules too to make sure the times and bus numbers that they will be on this year.  Time is just flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment