Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Spring is here

Warmer weather is finally showing itself and we are all anxious to be outside and see green grass and flowers blooming! I am anxious for my garden and have to busily start my seed planting! Many many vegetables again this year! Sweet corn, swiss chard, cucumbers, eggplants, tomatoes, lettuce, cabbages, squash, zucchini, herbs, beans are just some of the veggies i'm planning to grow.


My children will be having their own garden again and I always look forward to seeing them weeding in the garden. Weeds always compete with my garden veggies and it can be frustrating! I will be keeping up with the weeds by putting down plastic to smother them out and keep the plants going strong!


My parents are survivors and I'm looking forward to my sister and her kids coming from japan to visit us and have some family time! summer is all about family, friends, fun in the sun, bbq and gardening!





No comments:

Post a Comment