Friday, July 24, 2015

Coconut Oil

Coconut oil is my favourite! I use organic extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil. I usually get it from the health store or health section from Superstore. I use it to make my face scrubs, use as is for hair mask, use for face moisturizer (add vitamin E and essential oils), lip balms, body scrubs, oil pulling, and to make chest rubs for winter (add essential oils) or when breathing problems hit with my children.

Some of my friends use the virgin oil for making deodorant, baking/cooking, sunblock, toothpaste, tinted moisturizer, etc.,...It's my favourite and everyone in my family uses them, too. We dont' use cream/lotion/moisturizers from the store anymore.

Give it a try! Works really well and it's nice knowing that the only ingredient you're putting on your face/skin is coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment