Sunday, July 26, 2015

Packing for trip

Our end of the year trip is in a few days! I enjoy doing this for my kids, but sometimes just the packing and preparations for a trip are overwhelming! I pack everything needed and prepare everything (directions, maps, snacks, etc.,...). I hear it's supposed to be very hot Wednesday to Friday so I have to make sure the kids have lots of clothes and stay cool! My list of things to bring is so long! Some of the things I need to pack are: snacks, clothes, sunscreen, asthma medicines, Tylenol, pull-ups, wipes, contacts, glasses, stroller, camera, charger cords, etc.,..

I wish my sister and her two kids could come with us! I miss her and the kids a lot! They will come next year and we'll prob stay in Toronto for a while and maybe I'll visit my friend sharlene and her family in Milton! I am planning on visiting Sharlene in a couple of weeks with the family.

Lots to do! Will it all fit in our rental car? I hope so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment