Monday, July 13, 2015

Jane and Rogers BBQ party

My husband and I and our 3 kids went to a BBQ party hosted by roger and jane! They are such nice people and we had a lot of fun! I was a little worried about how long we'd be staying over with the kids as it was a HOT day and Emi would get irritated! But Mika, Daichi and Emi played in the fort all day and used the slide. They had water guns and played with balls and other outside toys. We got there around 4:30 and left at 10pm! The kids had fun and were tired in the car. Manny grilled the sausages and hamburgers using one BBQ. I grilled on the other BBQ grill the ribs I marinated ! Everyone was happy and ate and had fun. It was nice to meet new people too ! I met neighbors Roy and Sharon, and neighbor barb, janes boss Betsy, Lisa and James and their daughters, Steve and Debbie, sandy and hung with Marie and Robert and Gary! Thank you so much for the invite! My parents would love to come next yr!

No comments:

Post a Comment