Sunday, July 26, 2015

Jurassic world

Jurassic world was awesome! My husband manny and his friend joe were going to see it together for joe's birthday. Then Daichi and mika wanted to go, too. And then manny was like "come with Emi too". Mika and Emi wanted to see the "minion movie" and it was playing at the same theatre and at the same time, too. So we rushed to pick up joe and drove to tillsonburg to see it. When we were about to go through the doors we saw a huge poster up saying "minions movie sold out!" Mika was so sad and so I decided that we all go to see Jurassic world. I definitely wanted to see it!

I've seen all the Jurassic park movies! I loved dinosaurs when I was a kid and even dreamed of being a paleontologist. Well Emi loved it! She kept saying "dinosaur walking!! Grrr!" Mika was kinda scared at some parts cz the hybrid dinosaur did have some scary parts for kids. But I loved Chris Pratt in it! He did such a believable part in it and the raptors were cool! Loved it! Sorry for sharing about it late!

No comments:

Post a Comment