Friday, October 4, 2013

Emi's sick

The cold virus is in our house. Mika's been sick and been off from school for the past three days now.  Emi now is sick and has caught the cold. I always feel so bad when she gets sick. She gets all congested and then sneezes and coughs and has runny nose and watery eyes. She always has trouble breathing, so I have her in her baby rocking chair tonight. I have to have her up sleeping so she can breathe.  I hope Daichi doesn't get sick, too. I have the thieves oil in my diffuser going and even put some on the bottoms of their feet.  It's going around as the temperature has been up and down lately.

I hope everyone is feeling better than how we are in our home. Make sure to always wash your hands and get lots of rest.  I'm going to taking some random pictures of what I would like to share with you guys. I want to get that done when everyone is feeling better.

Hope everyone is feeling well!

No comments:

Post a Comment