Friday, October 18, 2013

Part-time job

Well, I started working couple of days ago at a greenhouse. Just doing some things with plants. It's weird because the last time I worked was when i was 19 years old. I'm in my thirties, so yeah I'm kinda nervous to get back out there again. I know it's only greenhouse stuff, but well I'm a shy person and for me that's a step.

I do like working and it's nice because my husband works there too. He was showing me what I need to do. Nice to be working at same place he is at and to see what he does there.

My mom and dad watched Emi for me and picked up kids at bus stop. My mom also made dinner and it was nice because I was kinda tired and I cook all the meals every night and every day. I'll probably work 3 days a week as my parents are busy with farm things right now and their business in Toronto.

This is a start for me. Glad to get out there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment