Monday, October 7, 2013

Kids are feeling okay:)

Well, right after my last post about Emi getting sick, Daichi got sick. He was complaining to me about a sore throat. He said he felt fine just had a sore throat and runny nose. Well, I told him to gargle with warm water with some salt in it. He also gargled with the thieves mouthwash as well and took some tylenol for the discomfort (sore throat). I was also diffusing thieves essential oil in my diffuser and rubbing the thieves oil on their feet at bedtime. Daichi felt good he said the next day.

Emi is feeling good, too. She's not sneezing anymore and she's just got a little phlegm. I also rub the thieves on her feet at night. Just to be safe I've been giving her the pulmicort ampoules in the nebulizer with her mask to help her lungs.

Glad Mika is feeling good, too. She was so happy to go to school today! Daichi looks a little tired from school, but other than that he's feeling fine. I am definitely going to buy another thieves kit from youngliving to make sure I am stocked for when flu season comes! I also got some things for my sister Mari in Japan. Hope everyone is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment