Thursday, October 10, 2013

Emi's Words

Emi's been telling me more and more things lately. She says quite a bit, but most of it I don't know what she's saying. Very cute and funny sometimes because she's trying to hard to tell me something important. hehe..

Emi's Words so far (that I understand..hehe):

"mama" : mama (mother)
"baba" : baba (grandma in Japanese )
"dachi" : Daichi (Emi's brother)
"mita" : Mika (Emi's sister)
"meh" : me (eyes in Japanese)
"ha" : teeth (in Japanese)
"meh nee" : Manny (she heard me call his name once and keeps copying me)
"dede" : Daddy
"jeejee" : Jiji (grandpa in Japanese)
"bee" : Belle (our dog)
"beebee": Chibi (our other dog)
"gooda" : arigato (thank you in Japanese)
"gooda gooda" : gochisousama deshita ( Japanese people say when finished eating meal)
"Mee" : milk (she wants to drink)
"pee": she peed, wet
"pee pee": she pooed, dirty diaper
"no no": no more (doesn't want any more food/water)

She likes to sing some songs, too. She likes "dorothy the dinosaur" song by the Wiggles. She sings "doh dee, doh dee". Really cute! She's growing up so fast that it's nice for me to be able to share with all of you these things,and also be able to go back and read these entries.

Thought you might enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment